Kech, Inc. d/b/a KECH (“KECH,”“Company,” “We,” “Our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting itthrough our compliance with this policy. This document details the types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you access, use orregister with KECH’s website and mobile application (collectively “Services”)and our practices for using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing thatinformation.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users ofour Services:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically when you use the Services.
Information You Provide to Us
When you use or registerwith the Services, we may ask you to provide information by which you may bepersonally identified, such as your name, postal address, email address,telephone number, location, financial information and any other identifier bywhich you may be contacted online or offline ("PersonalInformation").
This information includes:
• Information that you provide by filling in formsin the Services. This includes information provided at the time of registeringto use the Services, using the Services and requesting help.
• Details of transactions you carry out throughthe Services and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required toprovide financial information before placing an order through the Services orreceiving payment.
• Records and copies of your correspondence(including e-mail addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us. We may alsoask you for information when you report a problem with the Services.
• Your responses to surveys that we might ask youto complete for research and development purposes.
Automatic Information Collection
When you download, access or use the Services,it may use technology to automatically collect:
·Usage Details. When youaccess and use the Services, we may automatically collect certain details ofyour access to and use of the Services, including traffic data, location data,logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use onor through the Services.
·Device Information. Wemay collect information about your computer, mobile device and internetconnection, including the computer or mobile device's unique device identifier,IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information and thedevice's telephone number.
Local Storage, Cookies, Web Beacons, andTracking
Our Services use local storage and cookies, which are smalltext files that are intended to make the Services better for you to use. Ingeneral, cookies are used to retain preferences, store information for thingslike shopping carts, and provide tracking data to third-party applications likeGoogle Analytics. You may, however, disable cookies on the Services. The mosteffective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggestconsulting the help section of your browser or doing your own web research onhow to disable cookies.
We may also employ software technology known as “web beacons” or“clear GIFs,” which helps us keep track of what content on our service iseffective. Web beacons are small graphics with a unique identifier that areused to track the online movements of Internet users. Web beacons are embeddedin the web pages you review, so they are not stored on your hard drive. The webbeacons we may use will not track or collect any personally identifiableinformation about you and they are in no way linked to your personallyidentifiable information.
The Services also use third-party analysis and tracking servicesto track the performance of our services, understand how you use our services,and offer you an improved and safer experience. Such usage informationwill be deleted as soon as this information is no longer required for thepurpose collected, and will not be shared with third parties until after beinganonymized.
Use of Personal Information We Collect
We may use theinformation we collect from You in the following ways:
• To set up your account with us.
• To perform transactions through theServices and third-party service providers.
• To personalize your user experienceand to allow us to deliver the type of content and offerings in which you aremost interested.
• To deliver service messages and otherservices and content you request and send information related to accounts andservices, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates,security alerts, and support and administrative messages, and to enable user-touser communication.
• To conduct an aggregated analysis of the performance of ourServices, including referral data if you arrive at our website from an externalsource.
All the data we collect at KECH is necessary for us to deliver the services youuse. The amount we collect has been minimized wherever possible to respect yourprivacy.
Should you still disagree with the collection and processing of this data, werecommend you stop using our services or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to delete your account.
How We May Share Information We Collect
Wemay share personal information as follows:
· We may share personalinformation with your consent. For example, you may let us share personalinformation with third parties for their own marketing uses. Those uses will besubject to the third-party privacy policies.
· To provide to third party service providers thatperform services on our behalf, such as third-party payment platforms Stripeand Apple Pay, or other vendors to complete purchase orders.
· We may share personalinformation when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involvingthe sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These dealscan include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction orproceeding. However, this information will be in the aggregate andanonymized to protect your personal information.
· We may share informationto respond to lawful requests and legal processes, and with banking partners asrequired by credit card association rules.
· We may share informationto protect the rights and property of KECH, our agents, customers, andothers. This includes enforcing our agreements, policies, and terms ofuse.
· We may share informationin an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees andagents, our customers, or any person.
· We may share informationwith those who need it to do work for us, but we will first obtain your consent.
Wemay also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their ownuses.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information
Our legal basis forcollecting and using the personal information described above will depend onthe personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collectit.
However, we willnormally collect personal information from you only (i) where we need thepersonal information to perform a contract with you; (ii) where the processingis in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights; or (iii)where we have your consent to do so. We have a legitimate interest inoperating our Services and communicating with you as necessary to provide theseServices, for example when responding to your queries, improving our platform,undertaking marketing, or for the purposes of detecting or preventing illegalactivities.
In some cases, we mayalso have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or mayotherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests orthose of another person.
If we ask you to providepersonal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform acontract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise youwhether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as wellas of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personalinformation).
We retain personalinformation we collect from You where we have an ongoing legitimate businessneed to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested orto comply with applicable legal, tax, or accounting requirements).
When we have no ongoinglegitimate business need to process personal information, we will either deleteor anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because personalinformation has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely storepersonal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletionis possible.
Security of YourPersonal Information
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. Whenyou enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our Services,we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
KECH takes reasonable security measures to protect your PersonalInformation to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure,alteration, and destruction. Please be aware, however, that despite ourefforts, no security measures are impenetrable.
If you use a password on the Services, you are responsible forkeeping it confidential. Do not share it with any other person. If you believeyour password has been misused, please notify us immediately.
Your Data Protection Rights Under The General Data ProtectionRegulation (GDPR)
If You or a User are aresident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
• You may access,correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information.
• In addition, youcan object to the processing of your personal information, ask usto restrict the processing of your personal information,or request portability of your personal information.
• You have the rightto opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. Youcan exercise this right by clicking on the "unsubscribe" or"opt-out" link in the marketing emails we send you.
• Similarly, if we havecollected and process your personal information with your consent, then youcan withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consentwill not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to yourwithdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal informationconducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
• You have the rightto complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use ofyour personal information. For more information, please contact your local dataprotection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive fromindividuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance withapplicable data protection laws. To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
Your Data Protection Rights under the CaliforniaConsumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
The CaliforniaConsumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides consumers with specific rights regardingtheir Personal Information. If you are a California resident, you have the right to:
· Request we disclose to you free of charge the following information covering the 12months preceding your request: (a) the categories of Personal Information about you that we collected; (b) the categories of sources from which the PersonalInformation was collected; (c) the purpose for collecting Personal Information about you; (d) the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed PersonalInformation about you and the categories of Personal Information that was disclosed (if applicable) and the purpose for disclosing the PersonalInformation about you; and (e) the specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you;
·Request we delete Personal Information we collected from you, unless the CCPA recognizes an exception;
· If the business sells Personal Information, you have a right to opt-out of that sale.
Consistent withCalifornia law, if you choose to exercise your applicable CCPA rights, we won’tcharge you different prices or provide you a different quality of services. Ifwe ever offer a financial incentive or product enhancement that is contingentupon you providing your Personal Information, we will not do so unless thebenefits to you are reasonably related to the value of the Personal Informationthat you provide to us. If you are a California resident and wish to exerciseyour rights under the CCPA, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updating and Accessing Your Personal Information
If your Personal Information changes, we invite you to correct orupdate your information. We will retain your information for as long as youraccount is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancelyour account, request that we no longer use your information to provide youservices, or delete your Personal Information, you may do so through youraccount settings, or contact us at email@example.com. We will respond toyour request to have your Personal Information updated as soon as possible. Wewill retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legalobligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Choices About Use ofYour Information
You canrequest that your account be deleted, however, certain financial record keepinginformation may be maintained in our systems because we have a legitimate legaland financial interest in maintaining such records.
You may unsubscribe from receiving certain promotional emails from us. If youwish to do so, simply follow the instructions found at the end of the email.Even if you unsubscribe, we may still contact you for informational,transactional, account-related, or similar purposes, including messages aboutyour current KECH account and services.
Third-Party Disclosure and Links
The Services may include links to other websites whose privacypractices may differ from those of KECH. If you submit Personal Information toany of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements.We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any third-partywebsites you visit.
Notice Concerning TheInformation Of Children
KECH is not directed to children under the age of 13 and does notintentionally collect any information from children under the age of 13. Pleasecontact us if your child has provided Personal Information to us and we willdelete the information.
Changes to This Policy
KECH may change this Policy from time to time. If we make anychanges to this Policy, we will change the "Last Updated" date belowand may notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in youraccount). We encourage you to review this Policy whenever you visit theServices to understand how your Personal Information is used.
Questions About This Policy
If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices relatedto the Services, or if you would like to have us remove your information fromour database please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Update: May 4, 2020